Welcome to the SIX website! We hope you have fun using the site. In the spirit of simplicity we have kept the Terms of Service as simple as possible.
The SIX website has been created by the Social Innovation Exchange, an international network of social innovators.
If you agree to these Terms and desire to use the SIX website, please click the "Sign Up" button. By doing so you will be agreeing to be bound by this agreement with the Social Innovation Exchange. To decline acceptance, click the "Cancel" button. Note that any breach of these Terms may result in a decision by us to withdraw your access to the SIX website.
The Social Innovation Exchange reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. For updated Terms, please refer to this site occasionally for any changes.
Legal Age Requirements
You must be at least 13 (thirteen) years of age to use SIX. If you or your parent or guardian has any concerns, please click here to contact us.
Access to Your Account
When you sign up to the SIX website a User Account will be created for you. We need to be able to access your account, and you hereby grant permission for us to do so for the following reasons:
* To maintain SIX and to develop and expand new and useful services and features; and
* To follow a court order, complaint, subpoena or a legal request or inquiry from a governmental authority or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Canceling or Modifying SIX
The Social Innovation Exchange retains the right to withdraw the SIX website, withdraw your access to the SIX website, remove content in accounts or to discontinue accounts that have been idle for more than 90 days. We may do so at our sole discretion.
User Forums - Interactive Features
Forums, groups, message boards, chat rooms, online diaries, or other interactive areas on the SIX website ("User Forums – Interactive Features") are provided to give users a forum to share their content, ideas, opinions and information. SIX does not endorse or check the accuracy of the content posted in User Forums. SIX does not and cannot review every message posted by users in User Forums. SIX reserves the right, but is not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to a User Forum for any reason.
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to do any of the following while using the SIX website:
* harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by the Young Foundation in its sole discretion);
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
* transmit or otherwise make available through the SIX website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes.
Any dispute between You and Us regarding these Terms shall be resolved under the Law of England and Wales regardless of where You reside or view the SIX website. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute.
These Terms are effective from February 28, 2008.