Social Innovation eXchange has partnered with SOCAP12: Making Meaning Matter in San Francisco, Oct. 1-4 2012.
SOCAP12 is providing a variety of opportunities for inspiring entrepreneurs at all stages who will contribute to a group rich in diversity, geographic reach and area of focus. We encourage you to apply!
What is the value of a SOCAP social entrepreneur scholarship?
- Full event access (valued at $1,345)
- Housing provided for 75 selected applicants
- Online and on-site acknowledgement as a scholarship winner
- Ability to connect with 1200+ attendees, including fellow entrepreneurs, investors, foundations and more
- A voice on the SOCAP blog and media exposure through partners
- Consideration to be featured in SOCAP’s Innovation Showcase, participate in investor pitch sessions, or speak on a panel (*Entrepreneurs will be responsible for their own flight)
The Social Entrepreneur Application Closes August 6th!